Do you like funny videos or do you want to imitate famous artists and actors? Here’s how to publish videos on TikTok, the App of the moment. As you read a lot of stuff on how to increase your TikTok followers and how this social platform works, it’s time to find out how to make a video on TikTok in a few simple steps.
Videos can also be created at different times of the day. TikTok allows you to record a clip, close the App, and resume from the point where you stopped your work. Once you share your video on this platform, share it on other social platforms too. To get more followers and views, buy TikTok followers.
Why you should use TikTok
If you still don’t know what it is, TikTok is a Chinese social network following the merger with another platform, musical.ly. It has been designed for young people, the platform is really simple to understand and use, and if you have a good creative streak, you could achieve incredible results.
The points in favor of this new social network are:
- ease of use
- easy editing of videos (with effects, filters, and transitions)
- Very high organic coverage (results without sponsorships).
How to make a video on TikTok in a few steps
As you may have guessed, all the luck of this platform revolves around the creation of short videos that can be more or less fun, serious, and important. However, it depends on the use that you want to make of it. People use this platform to get a daily dose of entertainment, so create videos that make them laugh and entertained.
But in practice, how do you create content on this App?
To make a video on TikTok, you will need:
- Download the App ( available for both iOS and Android)
- Log in with Facebook (or creating a username and password)
- Click on the + symbol ( bottom center)
At this point, you will have several options for creating your videos.
- 15s: allows you to create a 15-second video. You can record it directly by pressing the red button, or you can upload the recorded video clips to your camera by clicking on “upload” and selecting the video that interests you.
- The 60s: works the same way as the previous option, but the duration of the video will be 60 seconds.
- MV: allows you to put together a series of photos (even with pre-established layouts) to create slideshows.
The speed of the video can go from 0.3x to 3x and is set by tapping on the appropriate settings above the red button. To all clips, both video and photos, you can add effects, filters, and transitions by clicking on the dedicated buttons.
Both before and after the creation of the video, it will be possible to add a sound from Tik Tok’s infinite sound library by tapping on “sounds” and choosing from thousands of songs or audio files. Once the video has been created, you just have to click on “Next, “insert a caption and hashtags and then publish.